ATTENTION! The deadline is extended for Ukranian citizens until 31 May.
Students at Risk Programme for students fleeing the war in Ukraine
– subprogramme of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme –
*** Study programs at the University of Public Service ***
The Students at Risk Programme is a subprogramme of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme and it is supervised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade and managed by the Tempus Public Foundation. Its aim is to provide higher education scholarships supporting the students in continuing their studies that they started in Ukraine and earning a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree in Hungary.
In the framework of the Students at Risk, the University of Public Service offers the following study programs for Ukranian citizens:
1. Civil Engineering BA
2. Environmental Engineering BA
3. International Public Management BA
4. International Public Service Relations MA
5. International Relations MA
6. International Water Governance and Diplomacy MA
7. Doctoral School of Military Engineering PhD
8. Doctoral School of Military Sciences PhD
9. Doctoral School of Public Administration Sciences PhD
*** DETAILED INFORMATION AND CALL FOR APPLICATIONS ***
You may apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme at the following link:
PLEASE NOTE, APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED UNTIL THE 31TH OF MAY!
Awarding scholarships will be processed on an ongoing basis making the admission as fast as possible.