Through its subscriptions, the Central Library of NUPS has access to several scientific databases, making a vast amount of academic publications available for students conducting their research. These databases can only be accessed via university IP an with user names and passwords provided by the Central Library's Reference Department.
The Central Library can provide access to the following databases:
- IHS Jane's 360 is one of the largest military database in the world.
The Central Library of NUPS is subscribed to the following Jane's databases:
1. C4isr & Mission Systems vol. 1 (air)
2. C4isr & Mission Systems vol. 2 (land)
3. Land Warfare Platforms vol. 1. (armoured & fighting vehicles)
4. Land Warfare Platforms vol. 2. (artillery & air defence)
5. Land Warfare Platforms vol. 3. (logistics, support & unmanned)
6. Weapon Systems vol. 2. (infantry)
7. Terrorism Watch Report
- ProQuest Military Collection provides online access to hundreds of foreign military periodicals.
- EBSCOhost is a powerful online reference system offering a variety of popular and proprietary fulltext databases from leading information providers. The comprehensive databases range from general reference collections to specially designed, subject-specific databases for public, academic, medical, corporate and school libraries.
- Encyclopaedia Britannica provides a reliable searching tool for students of higher education institutions. Written by academics and edited by specialists, Britannica has a network which consists of 4.500 famous academics, consultants, content specialists and writers who guarantee the timely, authentic, objective as well as international validity.
- Electronic Information Service (EISZ) is a Hungarian online programme's aim is to provide more information to a wider group of users on a lower price than earlier. EISZ is a product of the higher education development programme and the Euro-Atlantic integration of Hungary, as it increases the competitiveness of the Hungarian higher education institutes significantly at one stroke and supports the expansion of information availability.
- Bruxinfo has been providing EU related content since 2001. More than 10,000 news in brief, analyses and background documents edited daily can be found in its archive which covers all of the important events of EU integration and Hungary-EU relationship.