Ludovika - University of Public Service increases the amount of available scientific material for its students not only by subscribing to international databases but also by organising its own hubs of academic materials as well.
- The Database of Security Policy contains the Library's special literature on security and defence policy, especially focusing on doctrinal questions, defence integration, conflict and crisis management, terrorism, migration and environmental safety from a military aspect since 1989.
- The Database of Military Science contains the Library's special literature in the field of strategics, art of war, military operations, tactics, military leading, organisation, training; war economy, military logistics, history, technics, geography, law; frontier guards and environment from a military point of view since 1989.
- The Database of Social Science contains the Library's records of social scientific literature since 1989, especially regarding interdisciplinary fields related to military science.
- The NATO Database contains reported records of agreements regarding member countries of NATO, technical requirements, proceedings, guides provided by NATO, STANAGS and publications of the standardised organisations of NATO.
- The Manuscript Database contains reported records of the Ph.D., candidate and doctoral dissertations defended on ZMNE (and its predecessor, ZMKA) since 1963, MSc theses written on the university since 1999 and other kind of manuscripts (researching reports, competition essays etc.).
- The Article Database contains selected, reported, and in some cases translated articles of military, social scientific and interdisciplinary journals based on the holdings of the library.
- The Béla Király Database contains records of documents written or collected by military scientists, publications of the Atlantic Research Institute – which was established by Béla Király for analyzing the political history of the East - Central European region – and books in foreign languages (mainly in English) in history, politics and military history.