Fees and funding
Tuition fees for doctoral training in the academic year 2019/2020 are as follows:
- in the framework of organised self-training:
- full-time training 260 000 HUF / semester
- part-time training 260 000 HUF / semester
- individual training 260 000 HUF / semester
- in the framework of individual preparation: 260 000 HUF / training (min. 1 semester)
The fee of application for training is 9 000 HUF.
Further information about tuition fees and application is available under the Application menu and in the application guidelines, which can be downloaded here.
International student may apply in the framework of the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship programme.
The scholarship is 140 000 HUF / month. Student awarded a Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship are exempted from paying tution fees.
Admission - Scholarships - Stipendium Hungaricum