International Chair Programme
The International Chair programme of NUPS is an initiative to host international lecturers for one academic year. International Chairs deliver MA and PhD courses and trainings in English, establish new research projects and working groups as well as cooperate with colleagues to enhance educational outcomes and share best practices.
NUPS welcomes the International Chairs in the following subject areas:
- Political Sciences, State and Governance
- Public Policy, Public Administration
- International and European Studies, Public Diplomacy
- Law Enforcement and Policing
- Military Science, Military Engineering