International Relations Office
The main task of the International Relations Office is to coordinate the international activities of NUPS under the guidance of the Vice-Rector for International Affairs.
- coordinating the mobility programmes with a special emphasis on the Erasmus+ and Stipendium Hungaricum programmes;
- contributing to the development of the course catalogue and degree programmes offered for international students;
- arranging the reception of incoming delegations and the professional visit of the University’s staff;
- contributing to the organisation of conferences, events and other programmes that have an international aspect;
- giving support to the international activities of the Faculties and other organisational units and serving as a link between the Vice-Rector and the different units;
- liaising with other departments and student organisations, participating at the different managerial forums;
- contributing to the development of the international strategy of NUPS;
- carrying out international and marketing activities in relation to the international presence of NUPS and international recruitment.
Head of Office:
Ms Erzsébet Veres
Tel.: +36 1 432 9000/20417
Office address: H-1083 Budapest, 2 Ludovika tér, Room 143
Postal Address: H-1441 Budapest, PO Box 60
Tel.: +36 1 432 9000/29740
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.