The International Office coordinates the international activities of NUPS.
- coordinating the mobility programmes with a special emphasis on the Erasmus+ and Stipendium Hungaricum programmes;
- contributing to the development of the course catalogue and degree programmes offered for international students;
- arranging the reception of incoming delegations and the professional visit of the University’s staff;
- contributing to the organisation of conferences, events and other programmes that have an international aspect;
- giving support to the international activities of the Faculties and other organisational units and serving as a link between the Vice-Rector and the different units;
- liaising with other departments and student organisations, participating at the different managerial forums;
- contributing to the development of the international strategy of NUPS;
- carrying out international and marketing activities in relation to the international presence of NUPS and international recruitment.
Office address: H-1089 Budapest, Diószegi Sámuel utca 23..
Postal Address: H-1441 Budapest, P.O. Box 60.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.